Canary Woof Dog Show
Ropemakers' Field's Park
12 noon - 6pm on 1st July 2018
Whether you've got a pedigree Maltese Terrier or a cheeky Cavapoo, there's a class for you at the Canary Woof companion dog show. There are rosettes and prizes to be won, with the best dogs going forward for the ultimate accolade of Best in Show! LIMEfest2017's doggy spectacular is hosted by Rob Alleyne UKRCB, Canine Behavioural Trainer and trainer on the BBC TV series Dog Borstal.
Doo-doo's & Don'ts - Terms & Conditions
Terms for Entries
- Dogs to be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES
- No Bitches in season allowed.
- The judge’s decision is final in all cases.
- Any signs of aggression, the animal must be muzzled at all times or leave the showground
- Dogs do not have to be KC Registered
- Pet dogs are very welcome
- Water for dogs is provided around the showground, but make sure you bring plenty water for your dog
- There is a designated doggy doo-doo area. Please check your festival guide map for location. Please remember to pick up your dog poo at all times. Poo bags are available at the registration desk should you run out.
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any damage to persons, dogs and / or their property whilst at the show
- Exhibitors and Competitors are reminded that the show organisers have the right to refuse entry